We respect the privacy of the visitors to our website and our clients. We ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially and we guarantee a careful and discreet handling.
In this privacy statement we inform you about the use of your personal data. We recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully. Your personal data will be treated and protected with the greatest possible care, in accordance with the requirements of the privacy laws and regulations.
Personal data that we process
- Carriereplanners processes personal data about you because use is made of our services and / or because you provide this to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process, where applicable and depending on the purpose:
- (Business) name and address data
- Phone number
- Email address
- Job title
- Date / country of birth
- Copy of ID
- Job title
- Training, driving license and certificates
- Bank account number
- Other personal data provided by you or on your behalf
Purposes / principles for processing personal data
- Personal data is only processed by Carriereplanners for the following purposes:
- the implementation of the (work / assignment) agreement with you;
- informing you about our services;
- Quality and management objectives, such as internal controls, audits, audits and certifications;
- Complying with legal obligations resting on Carriereplanners;
- Complying with a court order or judgement.
- The personal data is only processed if one of the following conditions (bases) is met:
- It is necessary for the implementation of an agreement in which you are involved, including the pre-contractual phase;
- It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that rests on Carriereplanners;
- You have given permission;
- It is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of
Carriereplanners or a third party.
Your personal data will be stored as long as this is necessary for the realization of the purposes as mentioned above. After the (legal) retention period, your personal data will be destroyed.
- Carriereplanners only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Protection of personal data
Carriereplanners takes various security measures (both organizational and technical) to ensure that your personal data - which Carriereplanners processes - are protected and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carriereplanners has taken the following measures to protect your personal data
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall;
- careful security procedures for the protection of the data provided, including to prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to this data unintentionally;
- the security is at a level that, given the state of the art, is necessary and reasonable.
- Carriereplanners does not share your personal information provided to Carriereplanners, except (1) with your permission (2) as described in this privacy statement or (3) to authorized authorities.
- Carriereplanners engage third parties and / or processors to provide services such as the management and security of its systems. Carriereplanners may provide personal data to these third parties and / or processors. Carriereplanners only authorise these parties to use this data in connection with the services they provide. If and insofar as data is provided to processors who provide services and / or perform assignments on our behalf, we have agreed with them that they will also optimally protect the personal data.
- You have the following rights under the applicable laws and regulations - and in accordance with the conditions included therein:
- to request access to your personal data;
- to obtain rectification of incorrect personal data;
- to complete incomplete information;
- in certain cases to have your personal data deleted;
- in certain cases to have your personal data "limited";
- in certain cases to object to the processing of your personal data;
- to obtain and transfer your personal data in certain cases;
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- In certain cases we may have the right to refuse your request. In that case we will explain the refusal.
- For the implementation of the above rights, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This privacy statement may be amended from time to time if new laws and regulations give cause for this. The most current privacy statement can always be consulted on our website.
- If you have questions or complaints regarding the privacy statement of Carriereplanners, please contact the contact person Protection personal data. This can be done by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. L. van Meelis You can reach us by telephone on telephone number: 06-43022332.
- Carriereplanners will handle your questions or complaints and respond to them within one month at the latest.