As a Technical Support Engineer you are responsible for:
- Field site technical support; request from service providers / partners / colleagues / contact centre, etc.;
- Field site repair data analysis & content fine-tune;
- Field site problem feedback & cooperation with Headquarters in Taiwan for solution / root cause driving in time.
- Quality management;
New product launch investigation & testing.
Conduct training for channel partners / service providers / contact centre agent, etc.
A successful candidate has:
- Relevant technical working experience. Projector (beamer), large display or touch module.
- Good command of English in speaking, reading and writing; Good command of Chinese is a plus;
- Know how to prioritize;
- Good communication and customer relation skills;
- A customer oriented attitude;
- The ability to analyse problems patiently in a systematic but timely manner, acting decisively to
- implement solutions;
- Proven record of experience for networking knowledge (e.g. central control system integration) is a
- Self-learning and willing to learn;
- Willing to travel on urgent request (up to one day notice), average traveling time will be around 10%
Our Client, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. Itoffers unrivaled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” including digital projectors, LCD monitors, LCD TVs, digital cameras, eBook readers, mobile computing devices, storage devices, and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards.
Our Client, a regional office of a Corporation with the headquarters in the Netherlands, supports 10 sales offices across Europe. Following the brand promise “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life”, it offers a large product range with integrated technologies: digital projectors, LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels and digital cameras.
Our Client is number 1 DLP® brand worldwide and takes TOP3 positions in projector markets in over 22 European countries. Furthermore it is a LED monitor expert, being in TOP5 selling monitors brands in various countries like Austria, Norway, Russia and Sweden.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in a global organisation. Next to a remuneration package that meets market standards we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in becoming a part of our clients Technical 2e line Customer Care team please send your application via email to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates with a valid work permit for the Netherlands will be considered.